Saturday, March 14, 2009

Virginia is for Lovers.

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting in a while. I will add picture in the next post. My team and I are currently in Virgina. It's beautiful and all of our contacts freaking rock! We stayed with a great family this week who spoiled us with great food and comfy beds! I really have learned a lot about spending quality time with those who support Invisible Children. Our contacts are the ones that make amazing things happen in their cities. They are the high-schoolers, college students, and churches that are making the change in Northern Uganda. Please go to www.invisiblechildren.com/therescue to watch the new documentary. Go to the event nearest to you. For most of you back home, there is a Cincinnati event. So go to it!

My team and I are getting along great and I am so blessed to have them around me. It is crazy to think we have been on the road for 4 weeks and going into our 5th. Kelly and I gave up sweets for lent. That's been challenging, but good. We both had dairy queen for my birthday though. I will post more soon..with pic's and such.

1 comment:

  1. you're totally flippin' sweet
    you don't need candy for that
    miss ya sis :)

    -steve
    (still in beijing...)

    ReplyDelete